Technical Support Analyst
Our growing software company is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our team.
Outline of job duties:
- Works directly with customers to provide services and help resolve computing problems.
- Uses discretion to effect timely solution of problems in order to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime and prevent cost overruns.
- Provides technical leadership and training for lower level technical support analysts.
- Receives requests for computer technical assistance and problem resolution from company employees.
- Collects detailed information to categorize request in order to determine method of resolution.
- Exercises sound professional judgment in analysis of problem in order to: (1) attempt hardware/software solution by phone, or (2) decide proper level of maintenance required to solve problem.
- Performs level I system administration functions.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
- Three years of experience in computer technology or computer services.
- Degree from University or College.
- Technical Capacity.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Monday – Friday (8 am – 5 pm)
- Optional - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending, Gym Reimbursement
- Included – Paid time off including holidays and vacation/sick time
Flycast Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.